Only 3 weeks for x5: DeFi Arabic Cash goes to the first exchange at $ 1
Despite the fact that Arab oil is running out, the whole region continues to develop rapidly. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has created a new economic oasis in the middle of the desert, and now the state is ready to challenge Silicon Valley. The Arab crypto industry is growing faster than local skyscrapers. One of the most prominent crypto community projects in the Arab world is Arabic Cash.
WEB Economy 3.0
In 2018, when the number of investments in Arab fintech projects surpassed the incredible figure of $ 320 million, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid decided to digitize the UAE completely. He announced the launch of the ‘Blockchain Strategy 2021’, which aims to make the UAE the global leader in digital adoption. According to the sheikh, this year alone will save the government up to $ 3 billion, which the country is spending on paperwork.
“The introduction of this technology will affect the quality of life in the UAE and increase the level of happiness of citizens. 50% of government transactions at the federal level will be done using blockchain technology by 2021. This will save time, effort and resources and allow people to complete most of their transactions on time. timely, in accordance with their way of life and work. “
THE LARGEST ARAB INVESTMENT STRATEGY
The independent joint group of Arab developers announced the creation of the “The greatest Arab investment strategy” in March of this year. A whole new decentralized financial instrument should make it easier to attract global investment to the fastest growing region of the planet. We didn’t have to wait long – at the end of March, the Arab New Economy Project 3.0 appeared to the world as Arabic cash (ABIC).
After six months of development and several months of Private Trading, the Arabic Cash project has proven its serious intentions and its development prospects. It is rightly the first independent DeFi created in support of the UAE’s global “Blockchain Strategy 2021”.
Additional round at 1 Dollar
After the full launch of the ABIC token (BSC BEP20) at the end of July, 35.6% per year of staking will be available, as well as trading on 6 crypto pairs on the main site Arabic Cash + trading on Pancake Swap. The next step is to create your own DEX exchange. Then – the introduction of the DeFi loan system.
The project closed each of the three private sales rounds with a plan surplus. And on June 25, the project closed the private sale earlier than expected and announced the start of the Extra Round, where the price of the ABIC token will rise sharply. In the second half of July, Arabic Cash will be listed on the First Exchange with a price of $ 1.
This decision was made thanks to the open vote of the project community – only 34% supported the idea of an early closing of the public sale and the release of the ABIC token for trading with a minimum price. The remaining 66% voted for the starting auction price of $ 1 and the extra spin, which is needed to achieve that goal.
As it has become known, the Extra Round will consist of several phases, which will sharply increase the price to $ 1. For the moment, the first phase lasts, in which the token is set at 18 cents.
The creators of the project assure that in addition to the funds collected at the stage of the private sale, additional funds will be paid into the cash reserve of the project by the founders of Arabic Cash themselves. Recall that the founders are considered as an association of large real estate companies in the United Arab Emirates. Apparently, this is where Arab maximalism manifests itself when the price is immediately increased by x10 upon presale.
The final Extra Round checkpoints en route to $ 1 were announced this week:
▶ ️ The first phase ($ 0.18) ends on July 13 – the transition to the second phase
▶ ️ The second phase will start July 13-22 – the price is $ 0.36
▶ ️ The third phase will start July 22-28 – the price is $ 0.72
✅ ABIC launch on July 29 on Pancake Swap – price $ 1
In history, few people have allowed themselves such daring, but if you look at the most striking example – Pancake Swap – the picture is rosy. On the very first day of public trading, the price of the token was increased by $ 1. Exactly a day later, the price collapsed by 60%. But after 12 days, the CAKE token stabilized again at $ 1, and after another 4 months, the token price was above $ 15. And this against the backdrop of a global downward trend in Bitcoin.
At present, the Arab Cash community is showing a confident attitude on HODL. According to the latest survey data within the Arabic Cash community, 83% of ABIC investors are willing to hold the coin for six months or more. This clearly testifies to the strong position of the project even at the pre-sale stage.